Introduction

    

Welcome to my cooking blog. The purpose of this blog is to give easy, budget friendly, and time saving recipes. I have always wanted to cook but never really had the time or chance to learn. Cooking is something that I have always enjoyed doing even if I’m not the best.  Since I am in college I have a budget. All of these recipes will be budget friendly. This gives me a chance to learn but also document it.



Cooking is a learning experience that not everyone can get at the start. It's okay to make mistakes because we are all learning here. make sure to be patient and follow the directions and recipes. My favorite foods are Alfredo, pizza, and french fries. Not only is this a cooking blog, it is also a baking blog that includes tips and tricks. I have a sweet tooth and love sweets. I've learned how to bake cookies, brownies and cakes. My favorite sweets are chocolate chip cookies, and brownies drizzled with caramel. 

Tips and tricks are needed in cooking and baking even if you are a professional. Some tips and tricks are preventing
food from sticking without having to scrape, slicking a melon, and peeling ginger with a spoon, etc. No skills are
needed to learn how to cook. You don't have to be a professional and know everything. I hope that the readers of
this blog will learn along with me. It's easy and I hope that other will enjoy and have fun. You can make these
recipes by yourself, with friends or family. You can even try and hope to create something delicious.


Some recipes are inspired by Pinch of Yum and others are my own or family recipes  All pictures are found on Pinterest or my own. Feel free to comment any questions and share. 


(306 words)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spam Musubi

Spring Rolls

Stir-Fried Garlic Green Beans